New cards, new network for PPO Medicare Retirees!
What you need to know:
- Effective January 1, 2019, all Medicare claims will be submitted to Medicare, then Medicare will submit the claim to the Trust Fund Office (TFO) for secondary payment processing.
- New Participant Cards will be issued to Medicare Retirees, Spouses and Dependents.
- Members, Spouses and Dependent Children not eligible for Medicare will remain with Blue Shield of California and can use the same card they have now.
- This new process will save your Retiree Fund money!
- Claims will be processed faster!
- Prescription coverage for Medicare Members will not be affected by these changes.
You can now download a website optimization link to your Android or Apple iOS device. Click on your preferred device's instructions, or scan the QR Code below and get started now!